The Mother’s Day Collection at Bloomstoday.com has been creatively designed so there’s something for everyone here that’s personal, distinctive and original for the mom and motherly souls in your life. The biological mom is the best, yet there are many “moms” who provide, love, guidance, joy, encouragement and a listening ear when it’s needed most. And there’s nothing that rivals beautiful, long-lasting, fresh, colorful flowers to express love and appreciation. From whimsical daisies, poms and sunflowers to extravagant, glamorous and exquisite roses and lilies and everything in between, these floral arrangements are assembled by hand with every bloom inspected and approved for your mother’s delight.
Some of this year’s distinctive and memorable bouquets include:
- Sweetest Mom Bouquet ~ exquisite pink lilies, stunning crimson roses, pink and white accents
- Mother’s Day Garden ~ exciting wildflower-like assortment of stunning colors, textures and flowers
- Mom’s Purple Passion Bouquet ~ purple is dynamic, regal and luxurious in this sensational bouquet
- Best Mom Ever – [color] roses ~ roses express love like no other flower, choose your mom’s favorite color
- Mom’s Celebration Bouquet ~ dazzling arrangement in feminine pinks and blush tones
- Florist’s Choice for Mother’s Day ~ let the floral professionals gather the best of the best for your mom
There are many ways to choose fresh flower bouquets for a special mom, and you can do that from the title, by color, by flower type or arrangement. The floral professionals at Bloomstoday.com are just that, professional. They know lots about flowers of all kinds, and they are highly skilled and trained in flower arranging and customer service. If you are not sure about your floral ordering adventure, just click on the chat feature. It’s an award-winning system of online dialog that can answer your questions and steer you in the direction for the perfect flowers to send your mother and other motherly types whom you want to honor on Mother’s Day this year.
Something else to consider is the vessel. Many florists have glass vases in dusty pink, soft lavender, smooth creamy with a silver cross, deep cranberry and the ubiquitous clear glass for admiring the entire flower, bloom to stem bottom. Some sweet smaller bouquets are nested into a naturally-woven basket with or without a handle, which re-purposes into a handy container for potpourri, hair accessories, office supplies or small kitchen utensils.
Raise the bar for your mom this year with the addition of:
Mother’s Day presents a glorious opportunity to esteem mothers, aunts, grandmothers, bosses, neighbors, teachers — all the special women in your life who have lent a hand and a heart along your journey. Bloomstoday.com. 1-800-357-6153.
By Joanne M. Anderson