As the holidays roll through our malls, stores, post offices, homes and offices, fresh flowers make a very special statement of love and thoughtfulness across the miles, on the other side of town, right next door or in your own home. Traditional red, white and green in a variety of bouquets and centerpieces are treasured for the sentiments of the season. The floral professionals at bloomstoday.com carefully design combinations that blend style, color, shape and texture for the wow factor at the front door every time!
Sweet holiday accents include ribbons, pine cones, little lanterns, beautiful cross and angel ornaments and lovely, slender, elegant taper candles. Centerpieces are just as lovely on a dresser in an assisted living setting or side table in a waiting room as in the center of the dinner table or your desk. For those eclectic personalities that make their personal statements by bucking any trends, bloomstoday.com has planned for them as well. You can step outside the traditional holiday decor for any color in the rainbow or the clean presentation of winter white punctuated with evergreen.
– Miracle of Light blends feathery greens with white spider mums, cream roses, white alstroemeria and cobalt blue delphiniums in a stunning cobalt blue vase
– Precious Heart with Cross or Angel Ornament delivers delightful pink blossoms among red and green in a tall white ceramic vase; the ornament crafted with a pewter look with intricate beads and ivory-color inlay will be enjoyed year round
– Florist Choice Fruit & Gourmet Basket carries a delightful assortment of fresh fruit and gourmet treats
– Poinsettias are beloved for their brilliant holiday colors, and bloomstoday.com can deliver either a red and green plant or a cream and green one, better yet, one of each to cluster together in their charming white woven baskets. Some vases are tall and white, others rounded and red or green or blue or clear. The selection makes every order a personalized choice.
Meanwhile, back at the traditional Christmas season floral ranch, centerpieces of red, white and green really do reign for holiday cheer and joyful emotion. Each of these carries one, two or three red taper candles to enrich everyone. Each one is hand-arranged by an experienced florist who cares that your thoughtfulness is expressed in perfect expression.
- Merry and Bright Centerpiece (1 candle)
- FTD® Holiday Classics™ Centerpiece (2 candles)
- Holiday Floral Centerpiece (2 candles)
- FTD® Lights of the Season™ Centerpiece (3 candles)
- Christmas Traditions Centerpiece (1 candle)
- FTD® Celebrate the Season™ Centerpiece (3 candles)
By Joanne M. Anderson