“I Love You” pretty much sums it up, but if you want to step outside that box with a little creativity, here are suggestions for revealing what’s on your mind and in your heart. End with Love or With Love or All My Love, [your name].
- With you, life is complete and joy fills my heart.
- You are all the happiness in my world.
- I want to grow old with you.
- You are the center of my world every day.
- You are the true love of my life.
- I am madly in love with you.
- I want to be by your side forever.
- You are my dream come true.
- You make my life so beautiful and complete.
- Love and Valentine’s Day were invented for you and me.
- Your love makes my day.
- Having you in my life gives me strength and courage.
- You bring joy, kindness, true love to my life.
- You are the best person ever in my life.
- I am here for you, always and forever.
- You are my sunshine.
- Every day you are in my life makes me a better person.
- You are the love of my life and will be forever.
- My love for you is stronger than steel.
- You are always my beloved friend and life partner.
- My solemn promise is to love you always.
- Your love refreshes my spirit every day.
- You are my inspiration every morning.
- I love you ~ a whole bunch and even more!
- You are totally loved every minute of every day.
- Loving the memories we’ve made and more to come.
- You are the sweetest person I’ve ever known.
- Wishing you a love-filled day and year ahead.
- I love you to the moon and stars and back.
- True love is what we have every day.
- News flash: I’m in love with you!
- You are my ideal life partner.
- I’m crazy for you.
- YOU are the ONE for ME.
Heritage is an important part of many lives, and you might want to say “I Love You” in a language other than English. Three popular phrases for “I love you very much” are listed here, and there are more than four dozen listed on the SweetLove website — everything from Inuit and Latvian to Icelandic, Basque and Cambodian.
- Je t’aime beaucoup. (French, I love you very much)
- Te amo mucho (Spanish, I love you very much)
- Ti amo tantissimo. (Italian, I love you very much)
By Joanne M. Anderson
Photographer skeeze offered the photograph of Valentine’s Roses under a Creative Commons License on Pixabay
Photo Credit: Photographer Alejandro Tuzzi offered the photograph of Whisper under a Creative Commons License on Pixabay
Photo Credit: Photographer Jill Wellington offered the photograph of Valentine’s Candy under a Creative Commons License on Pixabay
Photo Credit: Photographer Silvia & Frank offered the photograph of Messages Of Love under a Creative Commons License on Pixabay